Monday, November 26, 2012

Working hard. But not on here. Fail.

I was supposed to be posting on here, I really was. I just suck at staying on top of things. I'm in the midst of finals right now, so my online presence is suffering, but I'm going to get this working.

Here's what I've been doing:
1. Writing a 45 page business plan to take to the bank and get my crafting business off the ground.
2. I hired a photographer to take my Etsy photos. He has taken 500 photos for me already. Best. Investment. Ever. (I really hate taking photos)
3. Putting all of those listings up on Etsy and getting as many views as possible.
4. I ran my first ad on Facebook. It was decently successful, but it was really scary, and I still don't know what I'm doing on it.
5. Attempting pinterest marketing. I'm not sure how that's going yet.
6. Thanksgiving dinner with the in-laws. My mother-in-law helped me get all my packaging together. Love her!
7. Putting 100 items into 100 baggies, and getting ready for my first craft show.

So, like I said, I've been working my butt off, but I haven't been on here a whole lot. This is going to be changed because I just realized that I can use this as a to do list and to tell you guys about what I'm doing, rather than just advertise. I really, really, really don't want to become that person who just keeps on posting pics of her Etsy stuff. I want you to come visit me because you WANT to come visit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment