Monday, November 22, 2010

It has to start somewhere.

So, I've decided that I needed to start a blog, and thus here it is. I don't know where to begin with this other than to introduce myself. My name is Brittani, and I like to make things. I don't really focus on things well, and I have a tendency to bite off wayyyy more than I can chew, so I thought that maybe I should start using a blog to organize my thoughts, as well as to give some tutorials about the things that I enjoy making, and a picture journey through some of my more intense projects.

First off, let me say, thanks for reading. I do appreciate comments, because they let me know what I'm doing right and what I can improve upon. Thanks guys!

Second, please please please don't be mean to anyone else on here... It will force me to delete posts which often causes dissent among the users. Thanks

Thirdly, I will be documenting my process of getting my own business up and running. I work a seasonal job during the spring/summer months, and since it is the winter time right now, I am unemployed until March, so I am going to be doing my very best to write in here as often as possible, as well as to get all of the content required in order to make this blog at least sort of user-friendly.

Thank you for being patient. I'll get my tush in gear and start getting stuff up and moving.



Be Well!
-Brittani

No comments:

Post a Comment