Thursday, November 25, 2010

Morning Glorious!

Good morning! Right now it is 7AM, but I was up at 4AM to get to Meijer today to get my sister a new laptop. Alas, we didn't get the laptop, because they didn't have anymore of them left, but it's ok. I still love them.

My mom gave me some money for Christmas today so that I could use it to go shopping for Black Friday. My mother bought me a new sewing mannequin, so you guys can look forward to me having lots of new fun things up on my site! I'm so excited! I've never had a mannequin before, so I think it will make my life much easier, and I will be able to see things as I'm making them for a while, which will help things to come out a bit more the way that I intend them when I design them!

I will try to get some photos up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment