Monday, April 22, 2013

Festival Season is Afoot!

For the past couple of weeks I have been completely stuck working on things that I don't want to work on. I enjoyed the shows (Anime Park and Michigan Comic Expo) but I had a lot of grunt work that I had to do in order to be ready for them.

After that, I had to focus on my exams for the end of the semester. I am at Denny's right now, I'm supposed to be studying, and I don't wanna. I'm taking a break just for a couple of minutes to give a blog post about it. Procrastination much?

Anyway, I have a bunch of shows in the works right now for the festival season. Most of them are small one day engagements in Detroit that I'd like to get done with, but I'm also looking at doing some of the big art fairs if possible.

This is a lot of hard work, but I'm hoping it will all pay off in the end!

Here's a picture of the new table layout that I was working on, pre-Anime Park.
What do you guys think? What could I add to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment