Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weekend Woes

I have been a lazy bum this week. Last weekend I was insane and I did two different conventions in the same weekend, which is a new level of insanity for me. I can't believe that I thought it was a good idea, but in the end I'm glad that I did it.

The first day was April 13th, which was the day that we did Anime Park. We had a lot of fun at the show, which was held at Salem High School in Plymouth, MI. We had some really great sales, made a bit of money, and had a blast looking at all the other artists in the Artist Alley! (I will have to have a link party with them, because I got the CUTEST pikachu pillow that I have to rave about!)



I had quite a few commissions to do while I was at the show, which was super fun to do, and it kept me busy when people were off doing con stuff and it got slow.

I can't wait to go back again next year!

http://animeparkcon.webs.com/- To more information about the convention
Catstered Creations- Awesome Jewelry from a girl at the con! So CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment